Full time fixed-term contract (CDI).
Who are we?
Founded in 2014 Hapticmedia is a startup that develops solutions to support industry in its mass digitization process in the connected commerce area.
Apviz is Hapticmedia SaaS platform that provides real time native 3D configurators for the Web with advanced features such as virtual try-on (AR), text/image marking visualization, packshot, etc. Apviz covers the whole 3D configurator lifecycle from setup to website integration. More on our website apviz.io.
Above all, we love to work with passionate people, stimulated by the idea of offering relevant solutions, with the goal of user satisfaction.
What is important to us: Driven by a real motivation, everyone must be able to find their place and blossom in their role, in an overall creative, stimulating and convivial atmosphere!
About the role
You will be in charge of the onboarding, engagement, support and success of your Apviz client portfolio.
You will engage and maintain B2B relationships with small to large international companies in various made-to-order industrial sectors such as jewelry, watchmaking, furniture, garment, etc.
- Onboard and train new clients on the Apviz platform while constantly improving the onboarding process.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of customer accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer.
- Ensure the client remains engaged in the process by monitoring their feedback on a regular basis.
- Build a deep understanding of our client's brand, products and end customer dynamics: Be the voice of the client to the product team.
- Identify upsales opportunities and engage in closing the deal.
- Detect and anticipate client friction points to prevent churn.
- Identify sources of improvement with our users and report them to the product team.
- Develop and present compelling narratives based on quantitative and qualitative analytics and insights internally & externally, and work to drive implementation of resulting action plans.
Some examples of transversal projects
- Publish articles and tutorial videos on identified pain points.
- Build product tours to show new functionalities to users.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field.
- Fully fluent in English (and French).
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Enjoys creating systematic solutions to problems (i.e. creating new processes and protocols).
- Data-driven: data doesn’t scare you, you enjoy analyzing data and drawing actionable conclusions from it.
- Team player: you enjoy working with others. You have a proactive attitude and you like to make things move forward.
- Strong interest in new technologies, you are willing to build your expertise in 3D configurators in order to help companies grow their business.
- Interest in joining a fun, fast-paced early stage start-up.
Nice to have
- Experience in Business Development, Customer Success, Consulting.
- Former experience in a SaaS company is a strong plus.
- Interest in the e-commerce industry.
- Knowledge in CRM software (particularly HubSpot) is appreciated.
What’s in it for you
- Luncheon vouchers (Ticket restaurant)
- Offices located in the heart of Strasbourg
- Traveling expenses compensation to and from work
- Occasional home office
- International environment
- Learning & development opportunities
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.